If you want to take a break from playing online, can you easily set this up yourself in your account. To do this, please take the following steps:
- Press the puppet icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and click on the tab 'Self-exclusion'.
- Here you van choose from different options. Click on the option that applies to you.
- Next, you choose how long you want the self-exclusion to last. This can be 1, 7 or 30 days.
- Confirm the set time-out.
If you have followed these steps, the self-exclusion has been set successfully. After this, you can still access your player profile and request withdrawals. However, it is not possible to make deposits and participate in the games.
Please contact Customer Support if you would like to request a longer self-exclusion.